Dr. Fauci on US booster and vaccinations
- We want to vaccinate the unvaccinated as fast as possible.
- We have 90 million eligible people to get vaccinated who are unvaccinated
- I doubt we will need a booster indefinitely
- The level of antibodies in studies of 3 doses is very high.
- The third shot should take us a long way
- Booster shot will take us a long way
- There will be a range of when we can get the booster shot
- You can do both. Get the booster and vaccinate the low and middle income countries
- The US has donated more doses to low and middle income countries vs the combined rest of the world
- The more children that get infected, there will be a small proportion that will be hospitalized. They are still less likely to get severe disease.
Touch / Click anywhere to close